Changes to Commodities and Indices Trading on Independence Day
Please note that due to Independence Day celebrated in the USA on 4 July 2020 you may experience the following changes in trading hours on July 3rd:
Friday, July 3rd
Commodity Spot Prices:
- Gold and Silver trading ends at 20:00 GMT+3;
- UK Brent, US Crude, US Natural Gas trading ends at 19:45 GMT+3.
- Japan 225 trading ends at 20:00 GMT+3;
- US Tech 100 (Mini) trading ends at 20:00 GMT+3;
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) trading ends at 20:00 GMT+3;
- US SPX 500 (Mini) trading ends at 20:00 GMT+3.
All other indices will be traded without changes.
Follow the updates on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]com
Live Chat (24/5)